Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Big Holiday sale at SF Renegade!

Hello!
This is Jean here! I'll be at this weekend's San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair! This will be our last sale of the awesome 2009 year! We're very excited for this show since I'll be doing some X'mas shopping myself!
But we'll have some great selection of....well...EVERYTHING!! plus sale items! Woo Hoo!

And also I'll have a special friend accompanying me at the show...Our great track jacket model! Dylan!
Yes, this handsome dude in this photo will be appearing at the show with me. and this is a rare chance to see him in person modeling our track jackets. What a treat! These jackets will also be marked down at the show. So better get them soon!

But hands off, he's mine!
Unless you pay me....then he's all yours. :D
See you there!

No comments: