Monday, November 3, 2008

Used Banners + Totes = BOTE

Chika and I just recently made a batch of reusable shopping totes using salvaged banners. We're calling them BOTES!...get it? banner totes!
We have a good amount of these banners and you can get them on our etsy for $30 each. We make each of them so that every single one possesses the unique graphics and distress marks from its previous life. Which makes them all that more appealing!

Most importantly, we like to support the reusable bag philosphy in order to lower the usage and production of plastic & paper bags. I do feel amazingly good when I whip out my own bags versus using 10 plastic bags that just rips apart right away. I hate that.

So here's to reusable shopping bags! It feels good to be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am looking for someone to donate our used banners to. I don't know where you are located, but if you wanted to pay the shipping, I would be happy to ship them to you. I am in Denver, CO. Please let me know if you are/aren't interested. Thank you!
Mandy